onsdag 20 juli 2016

Kpop: Laysha (레이샤)




My first thought when seeing the debut music video of Laysha was that Nassun was the singer, I mean...
But then I realised four of the girls are actually the centerpiece. They are part of a trend with kpop girl groups working their way to success via sexy dance numbers, growing a fan-base who shares fan-cams of their performances, and then in the end they debut with 'real' music videos of their own. Now one could just say they are trying to do a more hip hop version of Stellar's successful and sexualized 'Marionette', but the thing is, the song and the performance (yes, I really mean the singing part...) actually grows on you and at the end of the video they got me. This will be interesting.

















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar