fredag 26 september 2014

Jpop: FEMM - Whiplash

From an international persective, of what can really work outside Japan, FEMM is the most important new pop act this year. They have released a unpreceeded string of  high-quality videos since last winter, and even though the songs themselves have gone from fantastic ("Wannabe" and "Fxxk Boyz Get Money") to average their has been an unmistaken feeling of that this is it, this is a real go at creating an internationally viable act. As they also sing in english, it seems quite possible. Therefore it is also great that the final release from the new album, "Whiplash", is one of the best so far.





3 kommentarer:

  1. I love your blog, we like the same kinds of music! I have a blog too, fareastmusic.blogspot.com

    By the way, i this is my fav femm video, along with "the real thing" awesome dancing

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for your approval! Yeah, it is fun to find people who share one's interests. I will try to follow your blog also. Didn't find any posts yet, though? My favorite FEMM video's is actually Wannabe and Fxxk Boys Get Money.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cool :)
    And thanks for following! I do have posts, but maybe they just didn't show up. I'm still getting used to blogger...

    SvaraRadera