måndag 18 augusti 2014

Kpop: Orange Caramel - My Copycat (나처럼 해봐요)







Finally Orange Caramel's new "My Copycat" is here, and I soo wanna be a fanboy and say that "The song is good and the video concept is fantastic" but I honestly was a bit disappointed with the song. It's just that OC has done this a number of times now, and even if I love the concept, it becomes very obvious from when the song is tedious that they may need to evolve now. I loved Catallena and Abing Abing, but that was because the fun video didn't excuse making a interesting song. this has more the character of a gimmick with (gimmicky) sounds added. Yes, it is a little fun with the idea of creating extra value for watching many times, but it's not enough. Basta.

  • Orange Caramel - My Copycat (나처럼 해봐요)










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar