onsdag 11 september 2013

Kpop: BTS/Bangtan Boys (방탄소년단)

Yeah, thats me teaching math. Yepp.

Time for math test, why so sad? AN yes, I brought these four bodyguards with me just in case...

Meanwhile, during break.

I dont want to study and get a job, just hang with my mates. 
Wearing expensive gold bling-bling that I got---how?

No writing on your desk! But wait, thats quite advanced math? 
You must be one of the bright ones, boy.

This is actually a good point in the video, about students having to climb on each other (in the negative sense) to get the highest results.

As a teacher I perhaps should be a bit sceptic towards the boys of BTS as one of their main themes is that they are fed up with school and studying, but then I myself grew up with grownups reacting to heavy metal, video games and whatever, so I know this kind of music often is more like a pressure release than anything else, especially for diligent students. And the name in Korean actually is literally "Bulletproof Boy Scouts" so that was that for rebelliousness...anyway, their latest "N.O" is the best of their three videos up to date, and one that I (even though obviously being of the wrong target audience) think is quite interesting withs its nice video and a little more flow and less rap.
Stairway to heaven? But wait, they are actually going downward. Hmm.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar