måndag 5 augusti 2013

Trip to Korea and Japan: Day 17 - Japanese groceries

(Click here for first day, yesterday and all trips)
Even if I had a very nice evening just hanging out at BUIE GAKUEN, that's nothing to blog about. Instead, I have been saving up some pictures from when shopping groceries, just for fun. After that I added all the nice food pictures from my stay. Actually, I realized I got to taste stuff lots of stuff for the first time, like sashimi, udon and teriyaki.

Garlic, soo cheap (ニンニクはとても安かった!)

Even Japanese meat feels extra nice (日本の肉はとても良く見える)

Star Wars fast food (スターウォーズファーストフード)

And fish, of course lots of fish. Millimeter long fish and shells and indescribable stuff. (魚の多くと奇妙な魚がたくさん...)

Only noodles, but they look so neat and somehow authentic (本当の日本の麺)

Chicken eggs got company from smaller friends (鶏の卵とその小さい友人、可愛い!)

Was quite surprised, we never fins this in the miso soup in Sweden




Only a 1000 yen, in Yoichi!

Sashimi at the Onsen bath, so good.

Pork cutlet.

The skin of that chicken in Otaru was really extremely tasty

Just your everyday lunch, eh? ^_^

Luxurious Udon


(Click here for the next day)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar