fredag 21 juni 2013

Kpop: Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar

When I was going to do a top 10 of best kpop of the first quarter of 2013 I actually found so many good songs and videos that I had to expand it to 20, and to add that the early winter season had also been excellent. Think of my dismay when the next months has been one disappointing comeback after another. All my favorite female groups has with a few exceptions done meager efforts both with the videos, but more important with the songs, the exception being Sistar and a few more. This makes the comeback of Crayon Pop, my favorite rookie group of 2012, even more thankful, as its a real super single. All their videos have been well choreographed with a uniquely funny and playful style, and with catchy songs they really deliver. That this dance is the best to date is then even more impressive. Even though the "military marching/cheerleader" refrain may not be appreciated by all, this will certainly be on 2013 top 10 for me!
Update: the song has actually become more and more popular, and now we even see parodies of it appearing! Great! ^_^










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar